Our team of top professionals is making use of the latest technologies. It's exciting stuff with tons of opportunities. Are you a talented individual who wants to be at the forefront of innovation? Do you like taking on challenges?
Junior Integration and Coverage Team Leader
Role: Junior Integration and Coverage Team Leader
Evolven is a leading IT Operations Analytics vendor. Our product is proven at the world’s leading enterprise customers, monitoring and analyzing millions of changes in over 1 million environments every day. Among our customers leading companies such as Dell, Visa, Citi Bank, Barclays, Western Union, and many others.
Our team of top professionals is making use of the latest technologies. It's exciting stuff with tons of opportunities. Are you a talented individual who wants to be at the forefront of innovation? Are you up to the challenge?
- Deep knowledge in developing and designing Java based highly performing distributed systems
- A proved experience in designing and developing complex server components
- Full Hands-on - can develop and contribute to any development effort on the server side
- Deep knowledge in working with DBs developing DAL and optimizing DB access
- Advantage: knowledge in AWS, Azure and GCP
- 3-5 years experience in the industry
- At least one year of experience in leading a development team
- Will work on:
- Managing a few developers (1-3) leading our server side development efforts
- Designing and developing Evolven's integrations and coverage technologies
- Degree in Computer science from a known University
- Language: Good English speak and write
- Proved experience in interacting with customers
Role: Sales Engineer
Location: US Remote
Evolven is an innovative company with dual headquarters in Jersey City, NJ, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We address a unique challenge that organizations are continuously struggling with, actual changes.
Changes trigger significant stability, compliance, and security risks. The expanding digital transformation of enterprises exacerbates the challenge, significantly increasing the speed and volume of changes, leading to the loss of control resulting in severe issues. Our technology lets customers know all actual changes in their end-to-end enterprise cloud at the most granular level – changes to the application, configuration, data, workload, and capacity. Evolven uses patented analytics based on machine learning to detect and prioritize the riskiest changes, explaining them in plain English. Evolven also correlates detected actual changes with existing IT processes and tools, delivering a cohesive picture of operational awareness – the planned changes and deployments, real changes, and their impact as detected by the monitoring tools.
Evolven's Change Control and Analytics platform help DevOps, SRE, and IT operations teams to mitigate stability, compliance, and security risks triggered by changes, reducing the number of issues and speeding up issue resolution while accelerating the pace of change.
Our customers include enterprises across the globe in a variety of industries. They number the world's largest organizations, and they use Evolven across their entire IT environments, some that encompass over 100,000 servers.
Leading industry analysts have recognized the unique Evolven's approach to AIOps. For example, Evolven is Gartner's Cool Vendor. IDC has recognized Evolven as an Innovator of the Year in the IT Operations Analytics space.
Global Solutions are Evolven’s in-house product experts. The Global Solutions team enables Evolven's worldwide growth by ensuring that customers are happy, successful and realizing value out of Evolven’s platform. The team assists with sharing technical and product expertise with demos, training, presentations, technical evaluations, documentation, and solution implementation. Global Solutions is a growing team that collaborates constantly to expand knowledge and continuously advance our technical skill set.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to help support our Sales team throughout the Evolven Sales cycle with prospects and customers. You will join a diverse team, working together to solve hard problems the right way. You will be challenged but also get to immediately witness your contributions. A Sales Engineer at Evolven will bridge pre-sales, sales and customer success, to drive value to our prospects and customers. Key things this role requires are:
- Solution demonstration
- Technical solution discussions
- Proof of Value construction and presentation
- Proof of Concept execution (Installation, Configuration, Integration and Customization)
- Training and coaching (Internal and External)
- Lead and manage technical sales efforts through discussion, presentation and demonstrations
- Mapping of desired pain to Evolven value and presentation back to prospects/customers
- Definition, scope and execution of proof of concept. Highlighting and demonstrating the value identified through the prior proof of value (POV)
- Work well with Sales to manage and complete sales process from Discovery to Closure
- Observe and improve training, tools, documentation, information, and global processes for our Global Solutions team
- Advise (internally and externally) on ITIL and/or DevOps operational processes
- Work with subject matter experts such as Sales, R&D, Marketing, Solution Engineers and Customer Success to organize and create best practices that improve the organization’s performance
- Maintain a high level of expertise by staying current in relevant technology, industry practices, tools, and applications
- Break down complex ideas into simple, easily digestible concepts in any number of modalities
- Ability to do basic scripting (Java, php, Ruby, Perl) and fundamental knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of application architecture and overall system interdependencies
- Experience selling in large complex environments
- Strong communication skills to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients, with a focus on growth
- Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary
- Well organized
- Have a great attention to detail
- Technically savvy with both legacy and modern technologies
- Technical implementation of enterprise software
- Experience in creating documentation
- Previous experience with learning or using DevOps/Cloud/IT technologies
- Bonus skills
- Experience or working knowledge and understanding of ITIL and DevOps procedures (including but not limited to: Change Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management, CICD, Automation)
- You know and understand our space (or you’re already a fan of our product!)